How to Trace your Lost Mobile with the IMEI Number
Our phone numbers are assigned with the Unique Identification Number.
The Number which can be used to track any time is the International Mobile Equipment Identity number (IMEI)
For the IMEI number on your mobile just type *#06# in your Handset or it is Given behind the mobile.It is advisable to note this number
1) First after the Handset theft or loss , File an FIR in the Police station
2) Then Along with FIR and IMEI number, Go to the User Service Provider and Give to them
3) Now The user Service Provider will trace your mobile number by this IMEI number.
4) Even the Phone uses other sim, or if it do not have sim, still it is Traceable
5) Then the Police will able to help for finding and giving to you safely
6) User can Able to block the phone that no one can use them after it is lost by contacting user service provider
7) To Quick access for your lost phone, Do this actions immediately after your Phone is lost or stolen
8) So Be careful in your IMEI number, Make sure to Keep it as a Secret